How do you fund your commercial RE deals?

How do you fund your commercial RE deals?

Lafayette, IN · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote

I would like to know how most of you fund commercial real estate deals. Do you use hard/private money or do you fund it out of your own pocket? I would like to get into commercial RE, I just don't have the money right now, so I'd like to know if any of you have had success using other methods

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    All of my deals are syndicated with equity partners

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Raise equity partners or self fund. Commercial deals need capital, period.

  • Fairfax, VA · Member since 2016 · 164 posts · 54 votes
    9y

    Our commercial loans are based upon the exposure of the real estate, the income stream being generated from the property, and the probability of the borrower being able to refinance into permanent debt. Our loans are typically short term, structured as bridge to get the borrower from Point A to Point B.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.