Mississippi Commercial Real Estate/ let’s get this going

Mississippi Commercial Real Estate/ let’s get this going

Real Estate Agent · MS · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 4 votes
Heads up I’m in the Oxford (Ole Miss) area but expanded to Jackson, Madison and Harrison county! Holler if you need anything or we can work together. In process of building a network of real estate scouts for franchises. Any help on connecting with some real estate commercial scouts would be amazing too! (27 feb 18) Currently I have a 44.000 sq ft. grocery store in Biloxi I’m trying to lease. Holler if you have a company in mind. Take care- Tony Halcin.
0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Franklin, TN · Member since 2018 · 81 posts · 43 votes
    8y
    Hey Tony! I know a few grocery owners in the state. Give me a call.
  • Justin AllenBusiness Member
    Licensed Broker/Investor · Ocean Springs, MS · Member since 2016 · 68 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    I'm in Biloxi/Gulfport... interested in what you have in mind for real estate scouts for franchises. I run the local MS Coast REIA.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.