Undeveloped land zoned commercial property

Undeveloped land zoned commercial property

Helotes, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
I inquired about 7 acres of undeveloped commercial land and got a per sq ft price response. Is that normal in commercial real estate to sell undeveloped land by the ft? Every other residential deal I have seen is by the acre. Thanks!
0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    8y
    Yes.....it’s the same thing though.
  • Helotes, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    I guess the thing that threw me was that it is $7 a sq foot, which is $300,000 an acre!
  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Sounds like a prime market. Do your own due diligence and make an offer for what you will pay.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.