Looking for Help Selling to Commercial Real Estate Owners

Looking for Help Selling to Commercial Real Estate Owners

Member since 2011 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have an expense recovery and cost savings business and want to market my services to commercial real estate owners. Mainly because many of my services really help commercial property owners get money back from the government and audit their vendors without them paying anything until they recover the money first.

What I would like help with is:

What is the best way to reach out to existing commercial property owners?

What is the best way to approach them ?

I am quite open to working with agents and giving them a commission on everything they sell, but who would make the best agents in your opinion (e.g. mortgage brokers, commercial real estate agents & investors e.t.c)

Thanks in advance.

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor and RE Mentor · Miami, FL · Member since 2010 · 560 posts · 219 votes
    15y

    Auditing services are a great idea for commercial property owners! I am always encountering owners with mistakes in their bills/vendors from sewer services, insurance, etc.
    I would first contact agents that deal with commercial real estate and offer your services to their clients/contacts. You just need to educate the real estate agents to get your foot in the door and then you take it from there.
    You can also do a search through the recorder of Deeds or buy an email list, but personal contact (via real estate agents, brokers, insurance agents) will probably be your best approach with higher return rate and lesser marketing cost.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.