Looking to invest in motel in Texas

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Hartford. CT · Member since 2018 · 178 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    Loopnet craigslist and Zillow come to mind. I've seen a lack of listed properties on all of these services though for commercial, even though loopnet is for commercial .  I'm not a fan of realtors but I'd contact a commercial one for that. please like post if helpful, best of luck! 

  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Commercial broker, or tap into the local hotel/motel association, they always have units for sale. Where are you based?

  • Investor · Northern, VA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 904 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mitul Patel:

    20+ rooms

    Under million purchase

    Revenue in 200K+

    How to find a motel listing to match my criteria?

     Talk to other Patels. C'mon now.. .  No seriously... Talk to other people who own motels. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.