How do I find a local commercial real estate lender?

How do I find a local commercial real estate lender?

Developer · Naples, FL · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 9 votes

Hello Fellow Investors,


I need advice as to how to qualify and find a lender in SW Florida for land or land/construction loan for multiple lots (portfolio/commercial loan?). Also what should I expect in terms of underwriting and closing time? I have about 2 weeks to close. 

Thank you kindly!

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Anna Smith:

    Hello Fellow Investors,


    I need advice as to how to qualify and find a lender in SW Florida for land or land/construction loan for multiple lots (portfolio/commercial loan?). Also what should I expect in terms of underwriting and closing time? I have about 2 weeks to close. 

    Thank you kindly!

    Best bet will be to contact several local commercial banks. They Well want to see your complete financial package, rates and terms will vary depending on the bank, your experience, and your financials.

  • Specialist · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 611 votes
    5y

    @Anna Davis

    Ask the brokers who they like to work with as well as others at local meetups and facebook groups.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.