Investor · Tampa · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 107 votes
Planning to do STR in Myrtle Beach, but still looking for a lender. Only have 1 year of tax return for self employment and when I file taxes in January, I will have a full 2 year for self employment tax returns. Also open to lenders who lend in LLC's for STR
I’m aware of the 10% second home loan (which falls under the conventional loan); and apart from the 20% down withe the uber income, what are my optio s
Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
@Keleisha Carter
If it's unfurnished you can use any lender because it's just a normal conventional loan. If you're trying to buy it furnished and use the STR income you'll probably need a commercial lender or a STR specific lender. David Greene put up on his IG the other day that his lending company now offers STR lending so maybe dig into that option.