Kansas City Area - Commercial Real Estate

Kansas City Area - Commercial Real Estate

Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hey BiggerPockets Network!  Are there any regular meetups or networking events? I am licensed in both KS and MO. 

Thank you!

Rana Zayed 

0Reply
16 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Have you checked out the local facebook groups in your local market yet? There should be a lot of meetups that stem from those

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Shane SiedermanPro Member
    Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    Hey Rana,

    I buy a few states feel free educate me on your states companies and appreciation or activities going on. I'm always open other markets we buy and rehab. I prefer a decent place doesn't need as much work, as building teams not easy to do..

  • Real Estate Broker · Kansas City Metro · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Rana Zayed I would try MAREI put on by @Kim Tucker. This next one looks to be awesome with a past client of mine as a speaker. 

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 903 posts · 1k+ votes
    4y
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 712 votes
    4y

    Note that Jennifer Barner is speaking at MAREI tonight 11/09 - we have a few people that do invest in commercial, but it is not our main focus.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.