CPA with Real Estate Experience in Sacramento Area

CPA with Real Estate Experience in Sacramento Area

Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes

Hello to all,

My name is Francine and we are new to the Investing in Real Estate business and we are in the process of setting up our team.  We are looking for a CPA with Real Estate Investing experience hopefully in the Sacramento area.  A couple of weeks ago I saw some conversations going on regarding this topic and I know they were talking about not just limiting our search to the Sacramento area, however being so new to starting up a business in general we would feel more confident in our decisions if we were able to meet with them personally for we have a lot of questions especially dealing with California regulations.  There was a gentle men that mentioned he had some that he knew in the Sacramento and Davis areas, and I am sorry I forgot his name, however these areas would work for us.  

We would really appreciate any help or advice that anyone could provide to us for we are so excited to be able to start our business and due to our situation this is critical for us to set up before we can begin any transactions. 

Thank you so very much

Francine 

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Roseville, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 55 votes
10y

Hi Francine,

I would be very happy to recommend three CPA's that I regularly recommend to our investor clients.  One is in Roseville, one is in Rocklin and one is in Carmichael.  

I don't have their permission to throw their contact info out in an open forum, so if you would like to send me a private message I would be happy to share their info. 

Good luck.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Roseville, CA · Member since 2014 · 50 posts · 55 votes
    10y

    Hi Francine,

    I would be very happy to recommend three CPA's that I regularly recommend to our investor clients.  One is in Roseville, one is in Rocklin and one is in Carmichael.  

    I don't have their permission to throw their contact info out in an open forum, so if you would like to send me a private message I would be happy to share their info. 

    Good luck.

  • Logan AllecBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
    10y

    Francine, I am not in Sacramento, but I am a California CPA who personally invests in real estate.  I offer free 15-minute phone consultations for new real estate investors just to answer their questions and put their minds at ease.  No charge or obligation to use my services.  My reward is learning about what people are doing in the market these days.

    Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you so much Stewart Guthrie and Logan Allec for information that you provided to us I really appreciate your help.  I will be contacting both of you.

    Francine   

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Apologies for bumping such an old thread, but I am currently looking for a Sacramento area CPA. Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.