Short Sale Negotiation Videos

Short Sale Negotiation Videos

Real Estate Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2008 · 742 posts · 463 votes

Okay, so I have been working on recording some of our Short Sale negotiations. I putting them together in a series of Blog posts. But, since I have been doing this for a very long time, I am stumped on what all other Short Sale Investors might want to get out of watching. So here is what I ask:

1) If you were able to "sit" in and watch a negotiator working on files, what areas most interests you?
2) Is this even something that you would watch?

Thanks for any and all replies!
James

11Reply
46 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
16y

first one is up guys/gals. The others are being uploaded. When completely done, I'll start a new thread/blog and post all three videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqOPD70-QE

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · MA · Member since 2009 · 858 posts · 306 votes
    16y

    Hi James,
    I'm reviving this thread. I just realized another thing I'd like to see which is the lender stating, "We need to NET this amount...." which isn't an amount you want to pay :D

  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2008 · 32 posts · 4 votes
    16y

    James,

    Did you ever get around to publishing your videos?

  • Real Estate Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2008 · 742 posts · 463 votes
    16y

    We are presently making sure that we have all the releases signed that we needed. We do not want to publish any recorded sessions, without proper approval.

    They should be published on the BP Blog section very shortly. I will place a link on the thread when I publish each video.

  • Real Estate Investor · Warsaw, IN · Member since 2009 · 29 posts · 3 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by motiv8td:
    first one is up guys/gals. The others are being uploaded. When completely done, I'll start a new thread/blog and post all three videos

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqOPD70-QE


    Hello,

    I have been following these posts and got to the link for the videos. Youtube says these video is private, what does this mean and how do you join or sign up to a private video? :oops:

    Thank you guys,

    Enrique

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Enrique Marrufo:
    Originally posted by motiv8td:
    first one is up guys/gals. The others are being uploaded. When completely done, I'll start a new thread/blog and post all three videos

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqOPD70-QE


    Hello,

    I have been following these posts and got to the link for the videos. Youtube says these video is private, what does this mean and how do you join or sign up to a private video? :oops:

    Thank you guys,

    Enrique


    Enrique, I made the videos private and just have a few family videos up now. I don't have any intentions of reversing the private status of them. In regards to the OP, I no longer associate with him in any form.

  • Note Investor · garwood, NJ · Member since 2010 · 63 posts · 6 votes
    15y

    @James .so where can we find the videos?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.