is this a scam or legit?

is this a scam or legit?

Boiling Springs, SC · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 5 votes
Hello, I am new to the forum and somewhat new to real estate investing. I have been in touch with the folks at Real Estate Sales LLC and FlipCheapHouses.com. They ha e a program where they send you leads of vacant homes and send you leads for cash buyers that allows you to get into wholesaling quickly. They also set you up with a mentor who has a vested interest in helping you do deals because they get a percentage of profits for the first year. the mentor is available by phone, email, or text 7 days a week and help you analyze and structure deals. They also guide you along in other areas such as flipping and buy and hold. Everything sounds legit and looks good on paper, but... I wonder if anyone hear has heard of them or has been a part of the training. Thanks for your help. Travis
0Reply
383 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · The Creek, WV · Member since 2014 · 890 posts · 1k+ votes
9y
Originally posted by @Travis Bobo:

Thanks for quick replies.  One of the things that I like is that they focus mainly on wholesaling until you decide that you want to do something else. They evaluate your goals with you and help you work at your speed.  I like the comfort of knowing that someone as a vested interest in holding my hand, but I'm still a little skeptical.  That's not to say that the BP community isn't a big help.  You already have been. 

There are 3 levels

10k investment. 50/50 spilt on profits

20k investment. 70/30 split

30k investment . 90/10 spilt

If you want to continue after 12 months, the spilt is negotiable. 

I feel like it wouldn't be too hard for me to make a 10k-30k mistake on my own in the school of hard knocks. 

 No way would I pay someone else $10,000 just so they would take half of my earnings.

I think you could do better for yourself just using communities like this and taking $10,000 and to learn as young go.

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    have any updates on the program?

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I find it somewhat amusing when these programs and coaches act surprised when the occasional client 'breaches' the contract...

    99% of these programs are pitched with hype and unrealistic expectations, otherwise they wouldn't sell any copies. You pitch with hype and huge promises, what kind of student do you think you are going to get?

    How about this: If your program is filled with hype and promises that many students won't have the ability to realize (as you well know) when someone isn't happy with the programs or their results, you GIVE THEM THEIR MONEY BACK...

    Is that really too much to ask? Is it really necessary to send out high priced lawyers to stonewall clients?

    Understand, I'm not excusing students who don't hold their end of the bargain (if such a contract exists) but if your program is as good as you claim it to be, the thriving community of success you are creating should more than make up for the few students who don't like your program and decide to cancel, right?

  • Real Estate Consultant · Texas Hill Country · Member since 2017 · 56 posts · 58 votes
    6y

    Yes!   What he said.  

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Travis

    I know this is an old post. Just wondering if you ever followed through with the Real Estates Sales LLC program. Does anybody else have any current experiences with the program?

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Luis Canino:
    You're better off going to a local meetup and rubbing shoulders with some experienced investors in your area. You would be pleasantly surprised what you find and that people are willing to teach and help for little to nothing if you're willing to be humble and offer some value for their time. Offer to run errands, make hardware store trips, bring capital to the table etc. In Essence trade something of value for their time, knowledge and ability to teach you or walk you through a flip/rental/rehab. Best of luck

     i was interested in doing this myself, but I didn't want to come off annoying. Is this something that REIs typically wouldn't mind?

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:

    @Travis Bobo  the written gurantee is WORTHLESS  they just fold up and move on.. what are you going to do..

    there is no free lunch in real estate and there is no buying your way into success its earned and its dog tough do not let anyone tell U otherwise.. listen to Steve he knows as well.. he is a for real investor who does deals.. @Account Closed

    I went to Better Business Bureau to dig into Peter V and they said that is exactly what he has been doing:

    https://www.bbb.org/us/ga/cumm...
  • Inver Grove Heights, MN · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    @Travis Bobo I am looking at the same company. Curious if you ended up using their services, and what your thoughts were if you did.  Thanks!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
    1y

    You can get these leads yourself using propstream

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.