How Best To Work With Short Sale Negotiator Questions

How Best To Work With Short Sale Negotiator Questions

Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 265 posts · 42 votes

I am unsure in what ways I can work with professional short sale negotiators where it is a win / win for both of us when it comes to marketing my specialized Bank Of America 30 Day Transactional Loans, as well with short sale leads, and my own short sale deals.

I broker hard money loans with a focus on short sales loans due to market conditions and am located in new york in case this makes a difference in how you answer my questions.

Questions:

1) Is there a way I and short sale negotiations companies can benefit from my 30 Day Bank Of America Short product, or my 120 day product.

2) What questions should i ask and what do I look out for when seeking out the best short sale negotiation companies or private individuals.

3) I will be looking to also flip short sale deals at some point and what are the pros and cons of using them when doing my own short sale deals

4) Can you specify some creative ways I can make money and work with short sale negotiation companies with my short sale leads I will be generating

thanks...edwin

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    16y

    How did you get negative influence points....

    Why don't you complete the post and tell us what you charge and your criteria.... Maybe join my weekly conference call and tell everyone about your product.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Michael Quarles:
    How did you get negative influence points....




    He was probably spamming hardcore when he first (recently) joined and was getting hammered for it. Remembered when you first joined and it seemed like a few of us were hard on you(expect for me of course).

    I would also agree with you, Edwin, to give yourself more credibility b/c everyone and their mother are hard money lenders these days. I would properly fill out your profile, upload a pic (not a company logo), read the forum rules, follow those rules, engage others. There are several very very good negotiators here who would easily and quickly contact you if they felt you were legit.

    Just ask Ted Akers, when he first showed up, I don't think he received as warm of a welcome as some, he stuck with it and proved his knowledge, abilities and camaraderie. I haven't personally used his Transactional Lending but he's on my radar and I know some negotiators are now working and referring him.

  • Investor · bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 265 posts · 42 votes
    16y

    Not sure how I got negative points probably deserved it at some point, I am more careful now in how I promote myself online at forums.

    I did not post rates here since if I did then I would look like I am blatantly promoting myself so, chose not to disclose for fear of negative feedback.

    Feel free to contact me and I will share the terms and rates, it just seems this was not the place to advertise my rates for my lenders.

    I am not a direct lender but am a independent financial loan broker specializing strictly with hard money, private money, and now transactional funding as I am always on the hunt for new sources of money since money has a funny way of running out with lenders, so I am always on the lookout for new lenders who will fund loans to my prospective borrowers seeking loans.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.