There's no website that can show you all the Lis Pendens filed in Pennsylvania. You need to instead go to each county and try to find it that way. Note that some counties don't have online records --- so you may need to rely on services like Landex.
Generally speaking, you will find Lis Pendens in the Court of Common Pleas and also the Recorder of Deeds.
Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.
Holts Summit, MO · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 9 votes
5y
@Chris K. I don't know what area you're looking for info on but I used to live in Bucks County and spent a lot of time researching this in Bucks Co.
It was (at the time) found on the Bucks Co prothontary's website. I moved to Missouri in 2010 and haven't look at the process in PA since then. Good luck.