Multifamily new construction in Houston TX investing

Multifamily new construction in Houston TX investing

Contractor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello BP,

I'm a long time MFH and SF GC in the Houston area, and now I manage to secure a piece of land in the DT area to develop my first multifamily project, the biggest challenge I'm facing is raising the equity capital ($4M). My inner circle of investors that I know only do SF flips.

I'm looking to get a couple of General partners in this deal that can help me bring investors.

here are some detail of the deal:

56 units, 3 yrs exit strategy, Multiple 1.8x, IRR 22.5%

thank you in advance.

1Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hi Hector, I would like to know about your project, how I can reach out?  

    Mark 

  • Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2018 · 297 posts · 159 votes
    4y

    @Hector Canales would love to hear more about it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.