Mentor/ Contacts (Jacksonville, FL & Savannah, GA)

Mentor/ Contacts (Jacksonville, FL & Savannah, GA)

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I'm new to real estate investing but I have a strong construction background working as a Senior Superintendent for a large contractor. I live in Jacksonville, FL but work up in Savannah, GA. I'm trying to find groups of like minded individuals who know the local markets where I live and work so I can start to grow my contacts. If anyone knows any good real estate agents/ contractors/ lenders/ social groups or perhaps another individual in my same shoes lets meet up and see how we can help each other. 

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Stephan Shenk:

    I'm new to real estate investing but I have a strong construction background working as a Senior Superintendent for a large contractor. I live in Jacksonville, FL but work up in Savannah, GA. I'm trying to find groups of like minded individuals who know the local markets where I live and work so I can start to grow my contacts. If anyone knows any good real estate agents/ contractors/ lenders/ social groups or perhaps another individual in my same shoes lets meet up and see how we can help each other. 

    Hi @Stephan Shenk  I feel you’ll have little problem making connections with you background and living in the area 

    I’ve recently joined a couple fb groups, Jacksonville FL properties and Jacksonville RE investors group, which have been excellent online communities. I’m looking to get my first property in the Jacksonville area so am in the same boat learning and making connections!

    Good luck to you :)

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Thanks @Lance Stokes I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks for your guidance. 

  • Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    If you guys are available on Tuesday, there's a REI Meetup at Whitey's Fish Camp in Fleming Island.
    Great crowd and everyone provides a ton of value! Plus the food is delicious.  Whitey's Fish Camp Meetup

    If you haven't checked out YellowBird Connect on FB, it's a great resource.
    FB Yellow Connect

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.