OOS multifamily investing in Georgia

OOS multifamily investing in Georgia

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles CA · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 15 votes

Hey BP I Am looking to connect with realtors working in north GA familiar with those markets and bonus for an emphasis in multifamily properties.

Looking to make connections as there seems to be opportunity on paper but would rather work with a BP member than another agent I find randomly. Property management and maintenance contracts would be appreciated time frame would be within 6 months.

2Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 342 votes
4y

@Marco Egurvide hey Marco! I don’t have any realtors in GA to offer, but I started OOS investing last year and found turnkey companies operating in the area I was looking to invest in. To me, they were more instrumental in giving me “the team”, mind you at a slightly higher premium of course. Saved me a ton of time and headache though.

Right now I’m using a turnkey company out in Cape Coral called Rent To Retirement in which I’m building a new build 4/3 for an all in cost of $265k. The prices have gone up a bit since then, but the post construction appraisal on a dry lot are coming out to about $375k and rents about $2300 or so. Pretty dang impressive!! Feel free to reach out if you want to bounce ideas. Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Decatur, GA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    How 'north'?  Atlanta is North Georgia but it's very distinct from the mountains, Athens area, or near Chattanooga.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles CA · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Closer to Chattanooga

  • Real Estate Consultant · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 384 posts · 330 votes
    4y

    @Marco Egurvide I help investors in the Chattanooga area, on both the TN and GA sides. It's interesting you're focusing on the Georgia side- more often I see a bias toward the TN side side the city of Chattanooga is on the TN side. Both the TN and GA sides of the region are great for REI, and price point tends to bit a bit lower on the GA side. @Matthew Ollis is a great investor focused insurance agent who can help you once you buy here!

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 342 votes
    4y

    @Marco Egurvide hey Marco! I don’t have any realtors in GA to offer, but I started OOS investing last year and found turnkey companies operating in the area I was looking to invest in. To me, they were more instrumental in giving me “the team”, mind you at a slightly higher premium of course. Saved me a ton of time and headache though.

    Right now I’m using a turnkey company out in Cape Coral called Rent To Retirement in which I’m building a new build 4/3 for an all in cost of $265k. The prices have gone up a bit since then, but the post construction appraisal on a dry lot are coming out to about $375k and rents about $2300 or so. Pretty dang impressive!! Feel free to reach out if you want to bounce ideas. Good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Dawsonville, GA · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 144 votes
    4y

    @Marco Egurvide

    Hey Marco!!

    Love North GA!

    I have experience with small multi family, buy and hold is my specialty. I cover all of North GA.

    That said if you are looking in the Chattanooga area I would suggest someone specific to that market who is licensed in both states. I have a referral up there if you are interested. I worked with him before I was licensed to purchase our duplex in Rossville, GA which is in the Chattanooga area.

    If you are interested in the North GA Mountains areas If love to help! :)

  • Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 18 votes
    4y

    @Adrienne Green and her team are experts in the north Georgia market around Chattanooga. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.