Coin laundry. Equipment lease for apartment laundry room?

Coin laundry. Equipment lease for apartment laundry room?

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey BP community, 

I am currently finishing renovation on an 18 unit apartment complex in TN. The apartments do not have in unit laundry, but we have added a tenant laundry room to setup 3 coined washer/dryer combo units. 
My question: What appliance companies  offer to lease equipment for a share of profits? Would you consider this agreement, or purchase 8-10k worth of equipment and own/operate them in house? 

Thanks! 

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    4y

    @Simeon Hinchman Coinomatic is one and you can google several more. I would not do coins-you can do cards instead and reload. You likely do not need 3 washers and 3 dryers. Two of each should suffice. My tenants do their own schedule and clean up. I have one washer and one dryer for a 12 unit. I am in a smaller town so the leasing companies won't service the building. In Chattanooga you won't have that problem.All the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.