Investing in Tuscaloosa?

Investing in Tuscaloosa?

Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2018 · 297 posts · 159 votes

I would love to connect with anybody familiar with the Tuscaloosa market. Just starting to explore the market bc my partner has a step daughter going to school there.

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2020 · 309 posts · 184 votes
4y

@Adam Lacey I'm not there anymore, but I grew up in Tuscaloosa. It's a great town.  Are you looking for an agent there, or just someone familiar with the area?  I can tell you about it, but I could get you in touch with an agent (who used to live in Colorado actually!) if you wanted more info!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2020 · 309 posts · 184 votes
    4y

    @Adam Lacey I'm not there anymore, but I grew up in Tuscaloosa. It's a great town.  Are you looking for an agent there, or just someone familiar with the area?  I can tell you about it, but I could get you in touch with an agent (who used to live in Colorado actually!) if you wanted more info!

  • Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2018 · 297 posts · 159 votes
    4y

    Hi @Lara White, thanks for the offer! We're looking at apartment complexes in the area and I was hoping to connect with someone to discuss cap rates, sub markets..etc. A commercial broker or other investor would be ideal if you know anybody.

  • River SavaPro Member
    Lender · USA · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi Adam- 

    I am from Alabama (whole family went to UA...Roll Tide). Would love to connect and offer insight on the value there. 

  • Property Manager · Tuscaloosa, AL · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hey Adam,

    I am from Alabama and I am still in school here receiving my MBA in Finance and Strategic Marketing / Management. I know the area extremely well in multiple locations, not just the "Money Box" If you are looking for short-term rentals, whole selling, single or multifamily homes I would love to get in touch and see what I can do to help as well as learn from you. 

    I have skills in PM and have one single family under my belt with the goal of acquiring a second rental. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.