Multifamily and Apartment Investor Regular Meetup (Virtual)

Multifamily and Apartment Investor Regular Meetup (Virtual)

Member since 2021 · 24 posts · 3 votes

Hi BP family and MF investors,


I'm looking for a community to have some forms of meet-up on a regular basis for some of our newer MF investors to hold each other accountable in actioning on building our portfolio and business, as well as sharing experiences and knowledges. 


There are not much multifamily investors in the market that I invest in so I'm trying to find a virtual community to be a part of. If anyone knows of any, please let me know! Thank you!

Vince

1Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
3y

I host monthly events which you're welcome to attend. We have one tonight which can be found in the BP events section.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    I host monthly events which you're welcome to attend. We have one tonight which can be found in the BP events section.

  • Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Taylor L.:

    I host monthly events which you're welcome to attend. We have one tonight which can be found in the BP events section.


    Where do you find it on BP? How do you join?

  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Eric Hufham:
    Quote from @Taylor L.:

    I host monthly events which you're welcome to attend. We have one tonight which can be found in the BP events section.


    Where do you find it on BP? How do you join?


    Here's the event on BP's forums https://www.biggerpockets.com/... hopefully that's ok with the mods. 

  • Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Taylor L.:
    Quote from @Eric Hufham:
    Quote from @Taylor L.:

    I host monthly events which you're welcome to attend. We have one tonight which can be found in the BP events section.


    Where do you find it on BP? How do you join?


    Here's the event on BP's forums https://www.biggerpockets.com/... hopefully that's ok with the mods. 


     Thanks for giving me the meeting info. I appreciate it. I had to drop off but would like to join more in the future. How often do you have these calls? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.