ISO multi-fam (5-10 units) commercial REI agent

ISO multi-fam (5-10 units) commercial REI agent

Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 51 posts · 6 votes

BP community,
I'm an active investor and licensed RE agent. My experience is in residential. In 2023 I am looking to step into small multi-family (5-10 units). I am looking for a commercial agent to help find, evaluate and plan an exit strategy for me. Specifically I'm looking for someone who has done this in the past with their own properties. I am in the Houston market and specifically looking for someone in the Houston market.

Yes I tried agent finder, but all the results were for residential agents like myself.

Thanks!

0Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Mauricio Quintana Look at who has the most listings on Crexi and Loopnet. They will be the most active agents and have built rapport with the sellers in the area.

  • Mauricio QuintanaPro Member
    OP
    Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 51 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Tim,

    As they say, the most obvious ideas are usually the best ones.  I don't know how this didn't cross my mind.  Appreciate you @Tim Herman

  • Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Mauricio Quintana No problem Have a great day

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.