Multifamily Investing Group Pittsfield MA

Multifamily Investing Group Pittsfield MA

Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 5 votes

We are a welcoming group of investors -seasoned and prospective - looking to share ideas, talk over problems and celebrate successes of our group members. Our aim to is make the investing journey more enjoyable by sharing direct feedback about what’s happening on the ground, actionable investing intel, real estate references, among other things that make investing not seem soo alien, tedious, worrisome, or out of reach. Join us (I’ll send you a link) and let’s build each other one property at a time. 

All the best in your investment journey! 
James K. 

5Reply
96 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Central Virginia · Member since 2020 · 394 posts · 253 votes
3y

That is great! I am from Western Mass (although not that far west, lol), good luck! 

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Berkshire County, MA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 23 votes
    3y
    Hi James, 
    Feel free to send me a link. We have a small group already that you could be added too as well. Thanks!
  • Investor · Central Virginia · Member since 2020 · 394 posts · 253 votes
    3y

    That is great! I am from Western Mass (although not that far west, lol), good luck! 

  • New to Real Estate · Pittsfield, MA · Member since 2022 · 64 posts · 19 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chris Webb:

    That is great! I am from Western Mass (although not that far west, lol), good luck! 


     hey Chris where are you from? Im from Franklin county (Northfield)

  • Investor · Central Virginia · Member since 2020 · 394 posts · 253 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Timothy Allen:
    Quote from @Chris Webb:

    That is great! I am from Western Mass (although not that far west, lol), good luck! 


     hey Chris where are you from? Im from Franklin county (Northfield)


    I am from Hampden county, I went to Pathfinder High School.
  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 11 votes
    3y
    Quote from @James Kiny:

    We are a welcoming group of investors -seasoned and prospective - looking to share ideas, talk over problems and celebrate successes of our group members. Our aim to is make the investing journey more enjoyable by sharing direct feedback about what’s happening on the ground, actionable investing intel, real estate references, among other things that make investing not seem soo alien, tedious, worrisome, or out of reach. Join us (I’ll send you a link) and let’s build each other one property at a time. 

    All the best in your investment journey! 
    James K. 

    Hello James,
    Were you able to get this started? I'd be interested. At the moment, I have an STR in the Berkshires and have considered other investments including multifamily. Would be interested in discussing and learning more.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Springfield, MA · Member since 2017 · 106 posts · 51 votes
    3y

    Im also interested

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Welcome Pablo and Dale. I sent you links to join the Berkshires Real Estate Club. 

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dale Robert Mason:
    Quote from @James Kiny:

    We are a welcoming group of investors -seasoned and prospective - looking to share ideas, talk over problems and celebrate successes of our group members. Our aim to is make the investing journey more enjoyable by sharing direct feedback about what’s happening on the ground, actionable investing intel, real estate references, among other things that make investing not seem soo alien, tedious, worrisome, or out of reach. Join us (I’ll send you a link) and let’s build each other one property at a time. 

    All the best in your investment journey! 
    James K. 

    Hello James,
    Were you able to get this started? I'd be interested. At the moment, I have an STR in the Berkshires and have considered other investments including multifamily. Would be interested in discussing and learning more.

     Hello Dale. Yes we have been up and running and have had some successful conversations. I sent you a link to join the group. 

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Pablo Ottenwalder Jr.:

    Im also interested

    Link sent. 
  • Investor · MA · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    we are currently located in central mass, but looking to expand into western mass.  would like an invite to the group if still running.

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Hello

    Would you please add me to the group as well. I am an investor and exploring opportunities in Western Mass.


    Thanks

  • Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Cory E.:
    Hi James, 
    Feel free to send me a link. We have a small group already that you could be added too as well. Thanks!

     Hi Cory, can you send me the link as well?

  • Member since 2022 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    Hello,

    Can you please add me to the group?

  • Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Hey, 

    Im interested!  

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    I am interested my portfolio in western mass. If the group is active, Plz add me.

    Thx 

    Deep

  • Real Estate Broker · Berkshire County, MA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 23 votes
    1y
    We still have a Whatsapp chat if you wanted to message me your info I can add you
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.