Biggest frustration with garage door companies?

Biggest frustration with garage door companies?

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey guys – I'm the lead for a massive apartment real-estate project. I'm curious, what are the biggest frustrations you have faced with garage door companies? I want to make sure I make this part of the process as seamless as possible. 

Thank you 

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Glendale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 238 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mau Gonzalez:

    Hey guys – I'm the lead for a massive apartment real-estate project. I'm curious, what are the biggest frustrations you have faced with garage door companies? I want to make sure I make this part of the process as seamless as possible. 

    Thank you 


     They don’t want to fix the issue, they want to sell you a new door

  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mary Jay:
    Quote from @Mau Gonzalez:

    Hey guys – I'm the lead for a massive apartment real-estate project. I'm curious, what are the biggest frustrations you have faced with garage door companies? I want to make sure I make this part of the process as seamless as possible. 

    Thank you 


     They don’t want to fix the issue, they want to sell you a new door


     Great. Anything else?

  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Gather different quotes @Mau Gonzalez - technicians vary in skill from garage company to company. There are only about 3 or 4 different garage door manufactures, they have subsidiaries and different brands that they sell the same components under FYI. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.