• Japan
Votes |
MTR in Fort Smith AR

Zachery Hitchcox
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Japan
Posted May 7 2023, 06:03

Hello, I am looking the possibility to expand my portfolio to Fort Smith AR. I have a military background and like the growth to the area and the mission of the Ft Smith area and military base. I see that there are some well priced small multi-family properties in that area. I am interested in getting involved in MTRs given the hospitals and military community in that area. I am doing long distance investing so I would need to build a team.  

Anyone know of any good MTR management companies in that area? Looking to connect with some folks out that way. Thank you for your time

User Stats

Votes
Hamp Lee III
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied May 8 2023, 09:08

If you don't hear from anyone in this post, check out Pink Door BNB: https://www.pinkdoorbnb.com/

They're in northwest Arkansas and might be able to point you in the right direction or provide some services for you.

I hope this helps.

I wish you all the best.

User Stats

Votes
Zachery Hitchcox
Pro Member
  • Japan
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Japan
Replied May 9 2023, 05:20
Quote from @Hamp Lee III:

If you don't hear from anyone in this post, check out Pink Door BNB: https://www.pinkdoorbnb.com/

They're in northwest Arkansas and might be able to point you in the right direction or provide some services for you.

I hope this helps.

I wish you all the best.

Thank you, I'll check it out! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jamie Banks
Pro Member
#2 Medium-Term Rentals Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Reston, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Medium-Term Rentals Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Reston, VA
Replied May 11 2023, 07:17

Hi Zachary,

Welcome to the world of MTRs! I manage a portfolio of properties out of state and I’d love to discuss your property management needs. I’ve seen that setting up systems to manage a MTR property is most important and then they can easily be managed out of state once you establish boots on the ground. Reach out if you’d be open to hopping on a call this week!