Looking for experienced Multifamily Investors - doing my first project in Long Beach

Looking for experienced Multifamily Investors - doing my first project in Long Beach

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 13 votes

Willing to buy dinner to pick your brain : )  - About to embark on my first 10-14 unit multifamily investment in Long Beach California and I've always been a big advocate of talking to experienced professionals to learn lessons and got'cha's prior so looking for local investors. 

please reach out! thank you. 

0Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Torrance, CA · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 9 votes
3y

I'll bite... hehehe see what I did there.  Seriously though, let's connect.  I am a local MF investor and have helped a bunch as well.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Torrance, CA · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    I'll bite... hehehe see what I did there.  Seriously though, let's connect.  I am a local MF investor and have helped a bunch as well.

  • Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Hi Derrick, 

    Congrats on your multifamily investment! Are you working with any GCs on this project? Lets connect, I'd love to see how we can help :)

  • Developer · Boulder, CO · Member since 2018 · 530 posts · 365 votes
    3y

    @Josh Ess Good One Josh!

  • Developer · Boulder, CO · Member since 2018 · 530 posts · 365 votes
    3y

    @Derrick StClair

    Derrick it’s not cost effective for me to do dinner with you, but if you need help with the numbers, let me know and I’d be happy to assist you with your underwriting and development issues.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    I just finished a 6 unit in Carson zip code 90810. Was a good project but definitely learned some lessons. When you say "embark" what is going to be your strategy? Have you already closed on subject property or in escrow?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.