Company for liability insurance only

Company for liability insurance only

Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 7 votes

Hello,

I would like to ask for advice regarding an insurance company willing to insure for liability only, as I am self insuring the property itself: I don’t have landlord insurance. The only company I found so far is Lloyd, but it doesn’t seem to have a great reputation. I am looking for liability insurance policy for a multifamily in south Florida. Thank you! 

0Reply
33 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason BottPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Nationwide · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Maria M. there are some other insurance carriers we have used for Liability only in FL.  The last Liability only policy we did was 7 Single family rentals in FL, $1M of coverage for $1,700 per year.  Around $250 per property.

    I'll send you the name of insurance carrier.

  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Thanks @Jason Bott do you know of ones that may cover the same in Texas?  I have a 6 unit with no mortgage.

  • Member since 2025 · 17 posts · 11 votes
    1y

    @Nathan Robinson met some guys at NARPM DC conference that were doing something similar - I can dm you his email!

  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jason Bott:

    @Maria M. there are some other insurance carriers we have used for Liability only in FL.  The last Liability only policy we did was 7 Single family rentals in FL, $1M of coverage for $1,700 per year.  Around $250 per property.

    I'll send you the name of insurance carrier.


    Hi Jason, could you share you insurer with me as well? Thank you in advance

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.