CT Investor looking to connect with BP community

CT Investor looking to connect with BP community

Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 11 votes

Hi All!

My name is Brandon Gidicsin. I operate a real estate equity fund where I raise money for my own deals and partner with sponsors as well. Would be great to connect with others in the BP community those based in CT and beyond! Happy to connect, share knowledge and network. I love being a resource for others!

Specifically I target multifamily (generally 20-50 units) and STR properties.

0Reply
36 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
    2y

    Hey Brandon,

    CT Native here myself. I focus on brokering non-qm, dscr, and commercial loans for investors. I also invest in the mid-term rental business. Happy to connect with you anytime. There are a bunch of great local meet up in CT that happen ever month. Mine is happening next week in Middletown, CT. DM and Im more than excited to share the info with you. We usually have a lot of great investors and RE professionals show out to every month.

  • Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 702 posts · 501 votes
    2y

    @Brandon Gidicsin - I'd love to connect.  I own 23 rental properties and own/operate a property management company in CT.  I'm looking to get into syndication, joint venture in the future.  DM me if interested in connecting.

  • Investor · Hopedale, MA · Member since 2021 · 321 posts · 212 votes
    2y

    hey @Brandon Gidicsin ! i'm not far from you, i'm based in south central MA. also working on multifamily projects, long distance, value-add... shoot me a message, let's see if there's an opportunity here to collaborate!

  • Fairfield CT and Schenectady, NY · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Hi Brandon, 

    I am a college student in upstate NY but reside in Fairfield, CT. I am trying to kickstart my career in real estate before I graduate so I am currently absorbing as much information as I can. I'm Currently in the middle of finals (my school is on trimesters) but finish on Friday. Though I'm not the biggest fan of the trimester schedule I have a 6 week break so it's the perfect time to network! I would love to grab a coffee if you have time sometime before Thanksgiving. If not, I'm available all December. Hope to talk to you soon.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    @Brandon Gidicsin - Tons of great contacts here already. @Samuel Eddinger is a really smart guy with a great operation. 

    @Brandon Gidicsin and I are good friends he's a great connection for anyone looking to grow their network. I'm based in BPT area of Fairfield County for anyone looking to connect. I'm happy to meet for coffee, in person, or virtually. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.