56 unit OFF market multifamily - breaking down my business plan

56 unit OFF market multifamily - breaking down my business plan

Investor · Metro-Detroit, MI · Member since 2021 · 63 posts · 54 votes

Last year Q4 2023 my wife and I purchased our LARGEST deal off market which was 56 units. We own and operate it together as a husband and wife team. I get a lot of questions on this deal: how did we find it, how did I negotiate it off market, what's the business plan, etc so I did a full YouTube video on it. I'll post the link in the comments. Feel free to check it out and post any questions or comments! 

2Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2y

    Congrats. Looking forward to the video!

  • Investor · Metro-Detroit, MI · Member since 2021 · 63 posts · 54 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Bjorn Ahlblad:

    Congrats. Looking forward to the video!


     Tried posting the video but the admin took it down for some reason...check out tonystephantv.com the full video is there!  Hope it helps. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.