Property Management Birmingham AL

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Agent, Investor and Mentor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 257 posts · 61 votes
12y

Hey @Ron Steele , I'm a little bias, but please try Decas Group.

237 Oxmoor Circle Suite 106 Homewood AL 35209

205-982-5647

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Encinitas, CA · Member since 2010 · 62 posts · 33 votes
    12y

    Honors Real Estate has done well by me.

    174 Oxmoor Rd

    Birmingham, AL 35209

    Phone: (205) 940-8552

    Fax: (205) 940-7562

    Good luck!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent, Investor and Mentor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 257 posts · 61 votes
    12y

    Hey @Ron Steele , I'm a little bias, but please try Decas Group.

    237 Oxmoor Circle Suite 106 Homewood AL 35209

    205-982-5647

  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2012 · 108 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Have you worked with them. They do multi family also?

  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2014 · 37 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    Hi Ron, may I ask why you said "besides Red Rock". Do they have a bad reputation? Also, I'm curious if you have found a good property mgr in Birmingham? I am currently under contract for 5 properties and am looking for a good property mgr.

    Thanks,

    Chad

  • Residential Real Estate Agent, Investor and Mentor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2013 · 257 posts · 61 votes
    11y

    @Ron Steele 

    I'm the owner and yes Decas does multi family and single family.

    FYI to those just reading, Honors is no longer in business as of a few months ago.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 70 posts · 26 votes
    11y

    @Chad Lopes 

    Hey Chad,

    Although I can not speak about Red Rock, I would invite the opportunity to speak with you about our management company, gkhouses.com.  We are a single family property management company in Birmingham.  We manage approximately 850 properties in the Birmingham area.

    Although I do not want to promise that we will be the right fit for you, I am sure it would be well-worth a conversation.  We have strong core values that we adhere to which appeal to some owners.  I would be happy to share these with you if you are interested.  Either way, good luck with your investing!

  • Investor · Yucaipa, CA · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Just signed on with J Benoit, Decas Group and his team. My wife and I somewhat struggled with REI Management Services, LLC and had to make the decision to try someone new in order to grow our business.

    Stay tuned

  • Property Manager · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Rising Tide Management 205-208-9793

  • Investor · Neptune Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 172 votes
    10y

    what are their fees and contract terms?

  • Santee, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Paul Lund 

    How was your experience 

  • Investor · Yucaipa, CA · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi Matt  smith,

    Our experience to date has been very beneficial in both areas of personal (learning) and financial growth.

    We highly recommend Decas Group.

    We just entered into a new relationship with Century Revitalization Group, so stay tuned and we will let you know.

    Paul

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    @Paul Lund I know its been awhile since this thread but how is it going with your PM? I'm in Redlands CA, and I just bought a multi unit in Birmingham and I'm not happy with my current PM. Thanks! -Kris

  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I have used Decas for a couple of years without issues. Typically, Paige is very responsive. However, in the last couple of months I have been struggling to get a hold of them. They seem to be ghosting me. Not sure if they are going through rough times.

    Anyone else haveing similar experience with Decas Group?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.