Trying to Sell my Triplex in SW Atlanta

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
2y
What is the address, and soon you want to sell?
I am interested about knowing more about the property.
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Unadilla NY · Member since 2017 · 418 posts · 297 votes
    2y

    Craigslist and facebook marketplace are the first two that come to mind. FSBO.com or something like that I believe is a fairly inexpensive service.

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Joy Christina, Zillow, and other real estate-related platforms will likely give the property the greatest exposure to potential buyers. You can post the deal in investor Facebook groups, but you risk receiving lowball offers. 

    Moreover, you could connect and speak with real estate agents who do a decent number of transactions in the property's location/market. Many of these agents will pitch you to list the property with them, but kindly let them know that you want to sell off-market and ask if they have any interested buyers. Speaking of which, please feel free to message me the address. I may have an interested buyer. Thanks! 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Dumler:

    @Joy Christina, Zillow, and other real estate-related platforms will likely give the property the greatest exposure to potential buyers. You can post the deal in investor Facebook groups, but you risk receiving lowball offers. 

    Moreover, you could connect and speak with real estate agents who do a decent number of transactions in the property's location/market. Many of these agents will pitch you to list the property with them, but kindly let them know that you want to sell off-market and ask if they have any interested buyers. Speaking of which, please feel free to message me the address. I may have an interested buyer. Thanks! 

    Thank you!!! What's your email, I'll send it over.
  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    What is the address, and soon you want to sell?
    I am interested about knowing more about the property.
  • Denver co · Member since 2024 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I dont know if its for you, but I work with a Broker there that can assist you, they use multiple platforms Moodys is really good but costly if your’e not a Broker or have some quantity discount, hmu Ill give her name, shes awesome to work with, itll save you some headache and time :)

  • Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 19 votes
    2y

    Hi @Joy Christina not sure how you feel about wholesalers. I am a part of New Western's team, we are one of the biggest wholesalers in the nation and I am happy to pitch it to our hundreds of investors. Our network is huge and can probably get it bid up if we do a one hour showing next week. 

    If not, i think everyone else in herer gave you great alternatives (facebook, craigslist, FSBO,etc). However, a lot of wholesalers will reach out to you once you put it on FB and CL.

  • Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    As a property manager based in Atlanta, I'm would love the chance to present off-market properties to my existing owners.  Can you send over a property summary? 

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 239 posts · 120 votes
    2y

    Hi @Joy Christina, I am working with a few buyers seeking Quads and Tri's. I would be happy to present your property to them. Feel free to DM the information if it is still available. TY! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.