new to mfh looking for help from seasoned broker / agent

new to mfh looking for help from seasoned broker / agent

Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 0 votes

Hello Michael here

I'm looking for my first purchase of mfh. i already have few properties but all of them are sfh in the burbs. I'm looking to transition into mfh market.

I want to start small, 3 plex sounds just perfect to me and if make mistakes i can still cover for them with out going deep under water and drowning ;)

I'm looking for someone who has experience in mfh market in Chicago and doesnt mind to be a broker / agent for a smaller deal like 3 plex

I have 4 areas in mind and a budget i want to start with.

If you can recommend someone that you have worked with before please let me know

0Reply
26 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 710 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    @Michael Smith

    What neighborhood?

    I can probably help you out direct or refer you to someone who can.

    I'll send you a colleague request and we can talk offline if you want.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    12y

    Wow @Michael Smith for a second I thought you were Alec Baldwin in the movie Glengary GlenRoss. Honestly, for that reason I was hesitant to refer you to anyone.

    I wouldn't want the person getting mad at me for having a bad referral, as I am sure you wouldn't be happy with me if who I referred you to was a waste.

    SO I like to get to know people, and at a start, putting a face to a name, is important to me.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    @Ryan Steele

    HAHA its just an avatar

    Speaking of devil last week my friend Erik talked me into going to meet you in person so this will happen i will bring you the leads ;) with my real face behind them

    Who knew ppl hate baldwin that much ;) on a side note note i did see the play on Broadway and baldwins monolog was not a part of it

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    12y

    It is an AVATAR, but this isn't a dating site, a gamer site, etc. This is for Business. You want to be taken seriously in a business environment?

    I hope to meet you in person. As I welcome any and all to meet me at local meet-ups and gatherings.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.