Multi family real estate syndication lawyer

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dinuba, CA · Member since 2024 · 20 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    I have heard good things about Moschetti, I will most likely use them on my next deal.

    https://www.moschettilaw.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medi...

  • Gino BarbaroPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · St Augustine, FL · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Wayne Greenhalgh

    DM me, and I will connect you with our attorney

    Gino

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 907 votes
    2y

    Prior to talking with an attorney..

    Do you already have a good understanding of what your GP/LP structure will be? Offering preferred return? What is the promote structure? What fees are you charging?

    And are you confident in underwriting deals under this structure? Much different than a traditional acquisition.

    I always suggest having this down before engaging an attorney. Additionally, the attorneys work doesn't really start until you have a deal lined up.

    Feel free to shoot me a dm to discuss further. I have some resources I can send you.

  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Brock Mogensen:

    Prior to talking with an attorney..

    Do you already have a good understanding of what your GP/LP structure will be? Offering preferred return? What is the promote structure? What fees are you charging?

    And are you confident in underwriting deals under this structure? Much different than a traditional acquisition.

    I always suggest having this down before engaging an attorney. Additionally, the attorneys work doesn't really start until you have a deal lined up.

    Feel free to shoot me a dm to discuss further. I have some resources I can send you.


     Brock Thanks for responding to my request.  I have not figured out the structure or the fees structure yet, but was wanting to get some contact information for when I have a deal in place. I am interested in any resources you can provide.

    Regards

    Wayne

  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Gino,

    Thanks for responding to my post.  please let me of any contacts you may have for syndication lawyers.  I do not have any properties under contract yet but was wanting to have the contact information once all of that information is in place.

  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Estsvan,

    Thanks for responding to my reply and thanks for the information

    Regards

    Wayne

  • Gino BarbaroPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · St Augustine, FL · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Wayne Greenhalgh

    We use Kim Taylor for our syndications, as well as a lot of our J&G members. If you'd like an intro let me know

    GIno 

  • Attorney · Doylestown, PA · Member since 2015 · 103 posts · 65 votes
    2y

    Hi Wayne,

    Real Estate Attorney here. I have done them for my investor clients. I would be happy to chat about your project. 
  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ronald Isgate:

    Hi Wayne,

    Real Estate Attorney here. I have done them for my investor clients. I would be happy to chat about your project. 

     Ronald,

    Thanks for responding to my request,  I do not have any contracts in place yet but wanted to have people in place for once I get a contract on a property.  Are you a syndication lawyer? What size of multi family properties have you consulted on.

    Regards

    Wayne

  • Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    @Wayne Greenhalgh

    Have you heard of Janover's syndication software ?

  • Member since 2024 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Christian 

    Thanks for the information I will look into it.

    Wayne

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.