New developer seeking to sell paper for approved projects or JV

New developer seeking to sell paper for approved projects or JV

Developer · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I'm a new developer in Daphne, AL with projects in Mobile AL and surrounding areas, what's the best way to find active developers interested in buying the paper of my projects or JV for vertical?

0Reply
74 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Aaron Rogers:

    I'm a new developer in Daphne, AL with projects in Mobile AL and surrounding areas, what's the best way to find active developers interested in buying the paper of my projects or JV for vertical?


    developers typically do not buy paper, you want to connect with note investors. Buying newly originated paper I recommend working with someone who can originate it for max value. End of day I believe you will be best suited to find JV partners vs. someone buying the paper.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Developer · Member since 2025 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Thank you! What's the best route to find JV partners for my development projects?

  • Dylan ThomasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · AL · Member since 2021 · 90 posts · 44 votes
    7mo

    @Aaron Rogers Hey Aaron, I can't help with anything as far as selling your notes, but if you need a good person on your team I'd be happy to help. I am a Realtor, Mortgage Broker, and Insurance Agent/Agency Owner. My specialty is in Residential Investment and my background is in Economics and Finance. Let me know if you'd to connect and see how we may be able to work together

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.