Looking to Connect with Commercial Brokers in NC!

Looking to Connect with Commercial Brokers in NC!

Investor · NC · Member since 2023 · 36 posts · 33 votes

Hello everybody, I am on here looking to connect with commercial brokers that specialize in Multifamily. My team and I are looking to purchase 50 doors in 2026 in the the North Carolina market. 

Our buying criteria are as follows:

4-32 Units In NC
1970's or newer
In secondary and tertiary markets
with a growing population of 10,000 or more
$80,000-$120,000 a door

Looking for operational upside
but comfortable with cosmetic
and exterior upgrades

Looking for C to B- Properties

Anything west of the I-95 Corridor

Please send me a DM if you have anything that meets these criteria I would love to hop on a call and connect. Thank you. 

1Reply
50 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.