Realtor · Reno, NV · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 938 votes
Curious if people have been able to find good MF deals recently on market?
Found a few in Reno recently and helped a buyer purchase a triplex at a 7 cap for $665K last year and resell at a 6 cap almost exactly a year later recently (link to Zillow sold listing here: https://tinyurl.com/3n6p6sf7).
Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2021 · 774 posts · 501 votes
9mo
@Jake Andronico - Looks like this sold for 783k, so not bad for the seller who owned it just a year. I haven't seen many of these in my market, but good to know there is opportunity still out there!
@Jake Andronico - Looks like this sold for 783k, so not bad for the seller who owned it just a year. I haven't seen many of these in my market, but good to know there is opportunity still out there!
Yep, not bad at all! Neither have I, but eyes are always open. Typically deals need to be created.