Saugerties, NY · Member since 2014 · 98 posts · 32 votes
Hi Guys - i am looking at investing in small multi family units (3 or 4 unit buildings) in and around the Albany area. However, since this is at least an hour drive from where i live, and i work full-time, I am am looking to have it run by a property manager.
How would i go about finding a good company to help out here? Any recommendations? Seems like there a number of bigger agencies that deal with bigger buildings, but i have not come across a manager that would run a smaller building.
Contractor · Northville, NY · Member since 2013 · 74 posts · 14 votes
12y
@Nathan J. Good luck ! I live in the area and have been asking around for the past 6months+. There are a bunch of "mom and pops" but no solid company , with a good reputation that I've came across. Most seem to be contractors that do it on the side. If you find someone you like let me know!