Multifamily in Nampa (outside Boise) - Question about area

Multifamily in Nampa (outside Boise) - Question about area

Accountant · Tustin, CA · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 10 votes

Hello all Boise/Nampa investors!  I have a question about the desirability of rental properties in downtown Nampa.  I am looking at a property right next to downtown, within walking distance of many amenities.

My question for the locals there is this - is downtown Nampa a desirable place to live?  In your opinion, is it up and coming, stagnating or in decline?  Are there any redevelopment projects planned for the area?

I appreciate any insights you might have.  Thanks!

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    10y

    Hi Matt - I would touch base with @Dan Walters here on BP.  He has a lot of experience in that area.  There are other areas of Nampa that I personally would prefer over downtown, but there has been some revitilazation happening in recent years.  If I were you I would call Nampa's City planning department about the future of the area, as long with consulting with your property management company would be a good thing too. It is apples and oranges to Boise's downtown.  

  • Accountant · Tustin, CA · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Great, thank you Jonna!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.