SoCal Multi-family buying strategies

SoCal Multi-family buying strategies

Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 8 votes

Given the state of the expensive SoCal Multi-family market, what are the best strategies for buying multi-family properties right now? The low 4-6% CAP rates don't allow for much cash flow, so is value-add the only feasible strategy?

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    That is exactly my dilemma go to my forum I was asking the same question and I got good answers 

    ForumsBiggerPockets Exclusive PRO AreaSocal Frustrated

  • Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @ Cristina Ruffini - unfortunately I'm not a Pro member at this time. Do you mind sharing a few ideas from your forum?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.