Looking for Multifamily property manager in Killeen, TX

Looking for Multifamily property manager in Killeen, TX

San Angelo, TX · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 6 votes

I have a small apartment complex under contract in Killeen, TX.  I have a property manager that I am working with and it seems that all will go well but, I am looking for a good backup. 

thank you in advance

0Reply
19 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy and Hold Investor · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2013 · 450 posts · 270 votes
    10y

    @Justin Elkins

    Sorry I don't like in that part of the country, so I can't help with a property manager, but I would love to hear the details on the apartment deal you have under contract. 

  • Killeen, TX · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 60 votes
    10y

    I have all of my personal properties are under management with Linnemann Realty.  I'm a realtor with the company too.  Check out our reviews on the web.  I'm sure you'll like what you see.  

  • San Angelo, TX · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Kevin, thank you, I will check them out.

    Chris, this is an 18 unit C class that is in good shape with 95% occ., NOI $43,620, Purchase price $360,000. the original price was 425,000 but we have done a lot of negotiation.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Justin, any update on the property or property management? I am looking at a complex in Killeen myself.

  • Real Estate Agent · Killeen, TX · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 25 votes
    9y
    Lineman and JWC are the best management companies in the area my property is managed through JWC Jim Wright is a major a** but you never have to worry about getting paid or lied to.
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 232 posts · 173 votes
    9y

    @Jason Clendenen @VeinTwain H.

    Only problem with Linnemann and JWC is - I believe - neither are currently taking on fourplexes. Nor do they, to my knowledge, manage apartments. I think they still do duplexes, though. Otherwise, they are certainly reputable PMs in the area.

  • Real Estate Agent · Killeen, TX · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 25 votes
    9y
    JWC commercial side will do Apartments they are just very selective you have to go in and talk to them with your portfolio in hand.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.