Looking for large multi-family brokers in Boston Area

Looking for large multi-family brokers in Boston Area

Real Estate Consultant · Boston, MA · Member since 2010 · 86 posts · 40 votes

Hi All,

I'm looking to network with some seasoned brokers with experience in large multi-unit apartment buildings and management. Specifically in the greater Boston area.  I've been a small residential investor/owner in the past  few years and would like to move into the larger multi-unit space.

Let me know.  Thanks,

Cheng

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SchenaPro Member
    Developer · Boston, MA · Member since 2011 · 45 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    @Cheng Bin Zhang the best I know of is Chris Sower from Colliers.  I've spoken to him a few times but have never purchased anything.  I always get his marketing across my desk. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Boston, MA · Member since 2010 · 86 posts · 40 votes
    10y

    Andrew,

    Thanks for reaching out.  I actually did come in touch with Chris.  He's got a 32 unit around Roxbury/Mission Hill area.  Not sure if I want to invest in a premium Loopnet acct...

    Best,

    Cheng

  • Specialist · Plainville, CT · Member since 2015 · 478 posts · 389 votes
    10y

    @Cheng Bin Zhang- Why are you looking in Boston for larger deals?  You may have difficulty finding a deal that cash flows.  As far as a Premium Loopnet account, I have one.  It's only $75/mo.  If you can afford it... I think it's worth the investment if you are serious about buying apartments, especially if you are looking to meet more brokers.  The relationships you form could pay back that small investment many times over for years to come!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.