Newbie in Woodstock Georgia!

Newbie in Woodstock Georgia!

Woodstock, GA · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 4 votes
Hello BP Family! My name is Daniel Brooks and I am just starting my real multi family real estate journey. I'm a full time Firefighter/EMT, husband, father of two very active and amazing children, and a dedicated family man. I'm only looking to invest in multi family properties. I look forward to learning as much as I can from all the amazing investors here on BP!
0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Welcome Daniel!

    Great introduction. BP is the place to be if you want to get your feet wet with real estate. I am in your same position. Looking for any information I can to RE investing. I highly recommend the BP podcast and the Book on Rental Property Investing (which I am currently devouring). Contact me if you need any advice or networking!

    Best of lucks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.