Looking to link up with real estate agent in DC VA MD area

Looking to link up with real estate agent in DC VA MD area

Washington D.C., Washington D.C. · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote
I am looking for multi-family houses with decent cash flow in the DC Northern Vriginia or Maryland area. I will be in DC this week into next week and I am looking to link up with a real estate agent who can help me find good deals. If anyone knows anyone, their info would be helpful. Thanks. Gerard
0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor/Investor · Accokeek, MD · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi Gerard,

    I can help you if you're looking in Prince George's County or Charles County. I help a few investors on BP currently with getting property in Prince George's County. Feel free to reach out if you need assistance.

    Chris

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    The DC area by and large does not have 2 to 4 unit properties. If you are interested investing in this area I would not recommend focusing on that asset class.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Crownsville, MD · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I am a realtor and investor in the Baltimore area.  I am very experienced with buying and selling in Baltimore City/County properties.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.