Insurance for Small Apartment building in Houston, TX

Insurance for Small Apartment building in Houston, TX

Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Hello

I’m a new investor looking to buy a small apartment buildings (5-20 units) in the Greater Houston, Texas area. What range in cost/per unit should I expect for insurance? any referrals? 

Thanks 

1Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2010 · 663 posts · 508 votes
    9y

    @Cedric Modoufeh  in Houston  metro for multifamily, we used High Point insurance out of Houston .  We sold that the multifamily though so no lonver have that coverage.  We shopped a handful of brokers a few years back and were happy with their rates and service.  The people I have worked with there are Anna Riviera and Becky Khan.  I would def shop the rates with whomever you choose. Will vary if you have any flood risk and/or windstorm risk depending on where the property is so find someone knowledgeable and is a good fit for you.  Good luck. 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 471 posts · 267 votes
    9y

    Hi @Cedric Modoufeh,

    Message me if you still need some insurance recommendations. We own two multi families in Houston.

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi @cedric Modoufeh, I am an agent from Houston that deal strictly with apartment insurance. Hit me up see what I can do to help. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.