Investor · raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
Hello,
I am on the hunt for multi-family properties for buy and hold in the West suburbs of Chicago. Can anyone recommend a realtor with experience working with investors on MF properties in that area?
Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 386 posts · 218 votes
9y
Hi
Realtors in multi-family typically focus on listings and not so much on buyers. Investor clients are not the best (No loyalty and most of the time they dont buy either)
Best bet is to contact a bunch of the bigger companies and get on their buyer lists.
Check out Marcus and Millichap, Kiser Group, Essex Realty, etc..
You can find more of these multi family companies on LoopNet.com
PS - I am selling a 28 unit in Wheaton. Google 720 Crescent for more info...
Lender · Morrisville, NC · Member since 2015 · 610 posts · 131 votes
9y
@Jason Deck - I know a realtor working the Chicago area, who deals in MF properties, what class properties are you looking for and what is your price range? Feel free to reach out to me to discuss. Thanks
Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 283 posts · 71 votes
9y
Jason I have a great contact in the multi family space in the suburb area who works solely with investors. He works for a large national brokerage. We have worked together on several deals. He is one of the best