Looking for property manager in Grand Rapids for multi Family

Looking for property manager in Grand Rapids for multi Family

Rockford, MI · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 1 vote

I am purchasing a 4 unit and 6 unit in Grand Rapids, MI. More specifically in Standale / Allendale.  I am looking for a professional property manager that is fair on price.

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2013 · 803 posts · 689 votes
    9y

    @Dan Sears Hit up @Tim VandenToorn with United Properties for help. He works with several owners in the GR area. 

  • Real Estate Professional · Rockford, MI · Member since 2015 · 301 posts · 138 votes
    9y

    Jake, I appreciate the referral.  

  • Rockford, MI · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I sent you a message @Tim VandenToorn

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.