Great Real Estate Agents in Cincinnati and Columbus

Great Real Estate Agents in Cincinnati and Columbus

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 75 posts · 26 votes

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a good multi-family agent in either Cincinnati or Columbus. Any referrals would be fantastic. Thank you! 

1Reply
33 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 841 posts · 480 votes
    9y

    I know one - PM me & I can give it to you.

  • Milford, OH · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    hello, 

    Im an agent here in Cincinnatimy family owns and operates a property managment business here. Feel free to connect and maybe we can help out!

    Cheers,

    George 

  • Real Estate Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @George emmons hi george, i am going to be closing on a brrrr deal soon that i have actually had for about a year now. I might be looking in the near future for our next deal. If i gave you some perimeters, would you be able to set me up with an auto email for listings?

  • Real Estate Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Georgeemmons 

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    sent you a PM

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 89 posts · 73 votes
    9y

    I'm out of state investor (also from Cali) and am under contract in Cincinnati on a building as we speak. I can refer you to two brokers I know and I work with. If you want, send me a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.