How to find entity owner information in Texas

How to find entity owner information in Texas

Kerrville, TX · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 19 votes

Hello BP family,

I am currently building a database of mobile home park properties in Texas and while I am gathering the property information, I am hitting a roadblock when it comes to finding the contact information of the property owners when they are operating under an entity such as a LLC, Limited Partnership etc. I am wondering if there is a way to find this information?

Thank you in advance for your help.

0Reply
95 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Minnetonka, MN · Member since 2016 · 123 posts · 86 votes
9y

I searched with google this phrase "texas llc lookup" and came upon this site:  https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/filing-status/...  This site does not appear to let you see the entity formation documents.

A little more digging lead me to this site which looks more like what you are digging for: https://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/sosda/index.shtml However, there appears to be a $1  charge for each search...

Hope that helps you find the information you're looking for!

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.