Need referrals on inspector/lender/property manager/CPA/attorney

Need referrals on inspector/lender/property manager/CPA/attorney

Redmond, WA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 1 vote

Hi fellow BP-ers,

I'm assembling a team to invest in multi-family and apartments in Washington state, and was hoping to get some referrals. Does anyone have a recommendation? 

I'm looking for:

-- RE agent specializing in commercial 

-- Inspector. I need someone who's very experienced with multi-family and apartment buildings, and is very very thorough

-- Commercial lender

-- Property manager

-- CPA

-- RE attorney

Thanks!!

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Bolton, CT · Member since 2017 · 253 posts · 88 votes
9y
Multi-fam lender here.
See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Bolton, CT · Member since 2017 · 253 posts · 88 votes
    9y
    Multi-fam lender here.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Kent, WA · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    go to AmericanClassicHomes.biz to check out our property managers and commercial department. Let them know I recommended you! 

  • Redmond, WA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Kevin Dureiko @Blake Hansen thanks Kevin and Blake, I'll PM you :-). 

  • Stephanie P.Pro Member
    Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Call Pete Varella.

    PM me and I'll get you his contact information

  • Philippi, WV · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I have all types of lenders available.

  • Redmond, WA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Sherry Jenkins Thanks! I'll PM you :-)

  • Philippi, WV · Member since 2017 · 73 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    Great I will waiting!

  • Investor · Ravensdale, WA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Hi. I know this is an old post, but I am looking for referrals for some of the same professionals in the Seattle-Tacoma area. Any leads are appreciated.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.