Real Estate Attorney recoomendation in Alabama

Real Estate Attorney recoomendation in Alabama

Investor · Dallas TX · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 33 votes

Hi Folks, Me and my partners are planning to have a multifamily apartment under Contract in Alabama. Looking for recommendations for Good Real Estate Attorneys in Alabama who can help us ?

1Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Chaithra Kumar I have a couple option that I used for my sfhs there.
  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Chaithra, Checking in - any luck finding a great attorney in Alabama? TY! I'm looking for a reco. :)

  • Clint ShelleyPro Member
    Surveyor · Dothan, AL · Member since 2014 · 425 posts · 391 votes
    6y

    I know of some good ones in the Dothan area. Send me a dm if interested.

    Clint

  • Merv PlankPro Member
    Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    Regency title and closing- I've done hundreds of deals with him

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.