Commercial lender recommendation in Pueblo, CO?

Commercial lender recommendation in Pueblo, CO?

Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 102 posts · 48 votes

Hi all!  I own my own business so don't have a W2 (or is it W4? I can never remember).  My realtor suggested I go the commercial loan route to make it easier because of this.  My intention is to gain a portfolio of buy and hold properties (both SF and MF).  I plan on doing this in Omaha (I have a lender there) but would also like to talk to someone in Pueblo.  Any recommendations?  Thanks!

2Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Whitefish, MT · Member since 2011 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    I have another option for a lender for you... DM me and let's talk. I aka own rental property in Pueblo.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.