Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 183 posts · 172 votes
Hi BP,
I'm working on gathering a CRE brokers list for Orlando, Jacksonville and Tampa. Thus far, I've been going through websites and compiling a list of agents and their emails. Now, I'm looking for ways to work more efficient on this list.
Does anyone know of a more effective/faster strategy?
If you're looking for brokers to take you seriously, then when having an initial conversation with them, be ready to provide your search criteria: asset class, property size, price range. Be as specific as possible. Ask them how realistic is to get this type of property in the area desired for your price point. Ask them about their challenges within their job. Think how can you help them to solve some of their challenges. It can be as simple as "most buyers never respond". In this case, make it a point to not only respond to a broker but also clearly indicate in your response why this property is not a good fit for your needs.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2018 · 183 posts · 172 votes
8y
@Alina Trigub Thanks for the tip I appreciate it. :) I was just thinking of you. I'll message you in a couple days. I have a lot of good news to share with you.